Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fine Print and Official Weigh In

I've received some questions about some fine print issues. There is no limit to the amount you can "contribute". Also, you can contribute up until the new year. That will give you an idea of how far I am along and see if you want in on a piece of the action.

Official Weigh In

I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting this past weekend. I weighed in at 423.3 pounds. That means that on April 28, 2008 I have to be 323.3 pounds or I am going to be owing some people some money. I am on my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mkae said...

Mike,

I wish you the best of luck man. I have a real problem betting against you though.

A quick story. A guy I work with did a diet and in exactly one year's time, lost 120 pounds. I watched it happen day after day. I tried his diet but it was just too hard with kids in the house. You might have better luck. The link is www.fatloss4idiots.com. The program is only $27 and it lets you eat pretty good stuff. It works by changing up where your calories come from. Best of all, you get to eat what you want three days every two weeks. It's 11 days on, 3 days off. The diet claims you can lose 9 pounds every 11 days. Check it out if WW doesn't work for you.

I plan on watching...

May 1, 2007 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home